New features released on DLM ver 4.2 :
- Dynamic Activity table: Detect and update Activity schema before extraction.
- Set up API limit: To avoid reach Marketo API limitation.
- UI optimization: User friendly UI & easy-understand log entries.
- Effortless upgrade: Capture your existing configurations.
- Auto-retry on errors: Automatically resume previous error downloads no matter its due to unstable internet connection or intermediate runtime issues.
Dynamic Activity table is now available!
There are plenty of Lead records might come from the fast-moving market that you never know when and what you might get. That’s why DLM now enhance our Activities extraction function with Dynamic table! No need to manually update table before extracting Activities anymore.
Set up API limit
When you are extracting large number of data, its always API consuming. To prevent it from effecting you current operatoin on Marketo, you can now set up your own API limit on DLM directly! What’s more, you can also set up different actions taken seperately on general data loading or on scheduled task.
DLM optimizing all UI to make it more user friendly. And we also make the log entries much more easier to read than before! You can wrap the log to have a better view or double-click to see more details. You can also find clear instructions on how to solve the issues when errors occor.
DLM provide 30 days free trail for professional version, sign up free now: https://dlm.trend.org/Signup?Plan=2
Related articles: Which stage of marketing analysis are you in?? —Early Stage Marketo Program Members can be accessed by DLM now! How will “Extract data”, or incrementally download, help on your business? DLM Enterprise v 4.1 release!